Requisite Capital Management utilizes 100% cloud, Virtual Desktop operating platform, that empowers our team with fast, compliant, and secure access to all data as we serve our clients. Our partner that provides this operating environment, works exclusively with RIAs and ensures that our technology infrastructure is aggressively aligned and exceeds security guidelines and best practices of the Security and Exchange Commission. This virtual desktop environment ensures a robust and secure operating environment through secured by several active defense technologies that mitigate cybersecurity risks. Our partners employ technology that meets or exceeds all relevant security protocols and standards including enterprise grade redundant firewall systems, enterprise class centers, secured private cloud environments, mutli-factor authentication systems, antivirus, web content filtering, and backup. In addition, our technology infrastructure partner performs ongoing patch management, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing to ensure that our system security is constantly evolving as security threats evolve over time.
- Email Protection: Robust email protection including latest SPAM and virus detection scanning and encryption for client sensitive information
- Securing our network:
- enterprise grade-redundant firewalls
- frequent patch management, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing
- Servers: Requisite Capital technology infrastructure is built on Amazon Web Services (AWS), the leading cloud computing provider in the world. AWS provides redundant data centers in various geographical regions to ensure resilience in the event of a disaster.
- Complex Password Policy
- Two factor authentication systems
- Web Content Filtering Protections
- Mobile Device Management Policy
- Administrative controls limiting employee and third party vendor access to sensitive client information
- Secure File Sharing
- Detailed monitoring and risk assessment procedures
In cases where investment advisors are responsible for customer funds, the advisor must follow custody rules set forth by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
One of the most important questions to ask is, "Where is my money held?"
Clients assets are held at a custodian. A custodian is responsible for safeguarding a firm's or individual assets. A custodian has physical or electronic possession of your assets. As an Independent advisory firm we have a multi-custodian platform that gives investors the flexibility to match a custodian with their specific needs.