Investors have been bound to a limited scope in what they can access regarding their total financial balance sheet. Our technology allows our clients to access a complete, customized balance sheet, including multiple legal entities and complex ownership structures, available on demand using secure, cloud-based technology accessible through both desktop and mobile devices. This is a drastic change from the status quo of paper-based, quarterly reporting using static information typically generated on an Excel spreadsheet. We have broadened the data set that can be reported on in a simple, automated and customized fashion.
Through comprehensive data aggregation and reconciliation, we can offer clients a consolidated view of on-balance sheet items such as:
- Public equity/debt investments
- Private investments: private equity, co-investments, hedge funds
- Real estate: commercial/residential
- Employer stock and retirement plans
- Art collections
- Loan payables and receivables
- Life insurance
- Personal lines of credit/margin
As well as off-balance sheet items such as:
- Irrevocable trusts
- Donor-advised funds/private foundation
- 529 plans
By managing and coordinating this information in a real-time, 360-degree fashion, we can more efficiently work with clients to navigate the complexities of their financial and non-financial lives.